About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Oct 2018 It is a Busy Time

Grandkids have kept us petty busy.  Sammi has softball games on Monday nights, Kenna has volley ball games on Tuesday and Friday nights and Ashley has volleyball games on Thursday nights. Also a few Saturday tournaments throwed in the mix. I have been able to get to Mack Creek a couple of times doing some mowing,discing, and planting rye grass. My starter went out in the Ranger, replaced the starter motor and found out its the Bendix which is located inside gear case. Now waiting on parts.  We did grandparents lunch with Sammi one day. Kristen brought Peyton and Luke over to my Moms one day. Susan went on a quilt retreat for 5 days and I babysit (bus driver) the girls during that time as Kristi went to Dallas. I got back to Mack Creek Saturday morning. Several folks at the lease.  I did a little mowing and checked my game camera. I had a few deer pictures and strangely enough they were all daylight pictures. I moved my camera to a different location .  We had a great time Saturday night just visiting  and having fun. Sunday was a slow day. I managed to sight a couple of rifles in. Everyone went home so its just me and Callahan. I had another issues with kidney stones and so I didn't do much in the evening. I finally passed my kidney stone around 3;00 am Sunday night. Slept very good after that. Monday morning I did a little tractor work till about 12:30.Came in and took a little nap. John and Judy showed up and later  Jamie brought his trailer in and we got him set up. I cooked a pot of lima beans and sausage for supper and we had a nice night. I'm going home tomorrow. Susan has a new Long Arm Quilting Machine coming in on Wednesday morning. Also my parts are arriving Friday.Hope to have Ranger back together this weekend.
Grandparents day with Sammi

Peyton School picture

Peyton and Luke at Moms
Kenna volleyball game

Ashley volleyball game

Sammi at bat 

Mackenna, Susan at Breast Cancer ceremony

Doing some planting

Holly and Maggie

John and John

just chilling

John  Holly Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive