About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Oct. 28-31 Watching Grandkids

Sunday morning I managed to clean out the inside of my truck. I had all kinds of stuff strewn around. After that I went and mowed down at Kevin"s all the way up to the road gate.  Took a quick shower and we headed to Kristi"s. Susan and Kristi  headed to Adam"s, down near Corpus Christi. They will come back on Wednesday. I am staying in Kingwood shuttling the girls. I took Ashley to a volleyball lesson and then went to Harbor Freight . You can run  up a bill there pretty quick on a 30 minute visit. Mike Z cooked us supper and we watched a little football. Monday morning I got all the kids delivered to school. I went back to Liberty and got Susans car inspected and then on to the courthouse for tags. I then went home and mowed the yard before the next rain comes. I did a few other chores and headed back to Kingwood to pick up kids. We had leftovers for supper and I took Sammi to her softball game.  They won and we got home around 9:00pm. I was tired and ready for bed. Tuesday was basically a repeat of yesterday. I got the girl off to school Wednesday morning. Susan and Kristi are coming back today so we will head home later.   The repairs on their house are still ongoing from Harvey. Its getting closer to finished, yesterday they got the wood floors down on the stairway.  The downstairs master bathroom is about the last thing that needs finishing.
Sammi has short legs like Maggie

Maggie ignores Lexi but Lexi won"t give up

Yard all mowed
Floors are almost finished

Sammi at bat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive