About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

March 12, 2022 Spring Break Day 1

I got up early and went to Bryan to pick up Peyton and Luke.  It was pretty chilly around 32 with a 15 mph wind. Since it was saturday I ran 1-10 then 290 because traffic was very light.   On the way back I went my normal route thru New Waverly and the National Forest. A little longer but less traffic and nice country side. As soon as we got home the boys collected their outside toy boxes and headed to their little dirt pile. The wind was too much for me but it didn"t bother them.  They pretty much stayed outside all day playing in the dirt and riding their bikes.  After lunch they did break out their leggos to play inside with. When supper was over they watched a little tv. Peyton hung with Nana in her sewing rooms He is fascinated watching the sewing machines run. Bath time came and then they settled on the couch and played on their tablets for awhile.  It took awhile for them to settle down for bed time. Lots of energy still. Tomorrrow ,I"ll get them up early and run them hard all day and they should wear down a little.

Chilling before bed time

They love leggos

Lunch time

its cold out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive