About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, March 21, 2022

March 20, 2022 Another Good Day on the Lake.

This was the first day of Spring. it was about 46 when I got up around 5:30. Not much wind blowing either. At daybreak I took my walk making about two miles. It was a nice sunrise on the water. After everyone got up I cooked a big breakfast. We sat outside on the porch most of the day. We took a golf cart ride around the area just looking. Later in the day we started watching the NCAA tournament again. Around 4 pm Belinda and her parents showed up, They are staying the week here with Susan. Mike Templeton helped unloading them, pretty amazing how much stuff could be packed in a suv car. Lavonna and Susan fixed us a big supper of baked potatos and pulled pork and all kinds of desserts. I couldnt make past 9;30 as I went to bed. 


Maggie wanderers around

My morning walk on a pretty straight road

Morning sunrise

the moon was still up at sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive