About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

March 19, 2022 A Nice Quiet Day

 It was pretty cool when I got up this morning , both inside and out. I didn"t turn the heat on last night so it was about 62 in the house and around 42 outside. The lake had a foggy mist over it most of the morning. I did sit outside for a little bit with the little propane fire pit going. After breakfast I took a walk of about 2 miles. We watched the NCAA tournament for awhile. Mike and Lavonna made it up here. We pretty much just chilled and visited all day, pretty relaxing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive