About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

March 14, 2022 Spring Break Day 3

 Them boys didnt sleep to late this morning, they were up about 6:35. They watched a little tv and played with their inside toys. Susan had a sewing group meeting so she was up early and gone. After breakfast the boys headed outside to play.  After a couple of hours Luke came in to watch tv. Peyton and I got our little John Deere yard tractor and the dump trailer, we went around the yard picking up dead limbs. We filled our chiminea full so we could have a fire tonight. After lunch we we went riding on the Ranger, I started teaching Peyton to drive. We held on for dear life as he learned to handle the throttle and brakes smoothly. I had video but for some reason I can"t download it to this blog. He got pretty good and I suspect by the end of the week he will be ready to drive me around at the deer lease.  We didn't get to have a fire that evening as we started to get a little rain, They did go to bed pretty easy so maybe the running hard all day is finally catching up with them.

Luke can sit in the strangest positions for hours

Luke is hanging on

                                                                 Peyton is driving us around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive