About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

March 18, 2022 Made it to the Lakehouse

 After Kevin took the boys , we headed up to the lake house. We went in two vehicles as I am coming home Monday and Susan is staying untill Thursday. It turned out to be a very pretty day with lots of sunshine and wind.  After I got there and unloaded I mowed the yard. Its the first time in 3 years I"ve mowed with something other than my zero turn, This little John Deere yard tractor made me appreciate my mower.   After that I started to figure out the tv controls, Which remote and what buttons to push.  After that chore I just relaxed .  Them grandsons were very good but they wore out this ole man.  For supper we went to a little Mexican food place in Trinity. It was our first time there and it was very good, we will return there again. Next up was buying grocerys at Brookshire Brothers and then going to Riverside and getting some link sausage at Talents, who has bbq and good sausage.  Finally we got back and settled in for the night. I was wore out and hit the bed early.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive