About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, December 3, 2012

0ct 30---Dec 4


John & Joyce Callahan

Friday before Opening Day
 Oct 31-- I moved back to the deer lease today. We have been babysitting grand kids last week as there  parents were in New York. Had fun but wore out. We came home on Sunday so we could go to a kinda farewell dinner for my  newlywed niece Kelly. She is moving to Switzerland. Since I don't go anywhere I cant drive my truck ,we we only see them we they visit.  I got to the lease very early.. Unloaded in the dark and then went waking in the woods.Cool nice morning but warmed up the rest of the day.

Nov 1-- Susan came in today, Also John/Judy Lovett, Kenneth/Barbra Taylor, and Mike/Lavonna Templeton all came in. I had cooked a ham with a huge pot of lima beans.Judy fixed cabbage and sausage.  We had a great evening. .

It is already December and I have not updated anything. Just seems there is no time. We have had a good time at the lease . I will just put a few pictures on and let it go at that. Our deer lease is in Polk County. We have had it since 1966. Lots of good times and memories here.

Yep we do kill deer every now and then



Sitting around camp

Maggie riding with Susan

Add caption


We eat pretty good

Yep, Sitting in a tree

Kevin, Mom,Kyle at Pams House
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive