About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec 31

It was not freezing this morning when I got up. The temp was a more reasonable 45. I had a great hunt this morning.I saw 5 does and killed an Axis buck.I also saw about 20 turkeys. We watched a couple of football games and took a little nap. Regan took the girls on a ride of the property.  We had another good evening hunt. No One shot anything but we saw deer. Its our last night in Junction. Tomorrow Regan/Kerry and Mike?Lavonna are headed home. We are are leaving for Mckinney Falls state park. Regan is doing pork fajitas on the grill and we are watching football tonight.  Happy New Years 
My first Axis Buck
Cleaning time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive