About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Dec 27



Regan and Jan
The Great Room
I got up around 6 this morning which is late for me. It is pretty chilly outside (19) and the water has frozen in the trailer. Regan and I decided not to hunt this morning. I was able to make my coffee so all is good. Took Maggie for a short brisk walk.  The turkeys came to the feeder this morning behind the house. They were strutting their stuff. The water in the trailer thawed out about 10 am. I had left one compartment door open so that’s what let me freeze up internally. I also had left the vent in the bathroom partially open so that’s why the furnace ran so much. I think tonight I will check things out before happy hour. Regan and I went to town and got feed for the deer feeders and we spent much of the day riding around and filling feeders. We saw some hogs and deer.  Greg and Pam, Jan and Michelle {that’s Kelly's in-laws} arrived this evening. Jan and Michelle live in Arizona in the winter and they came to Texas at Christmas since Kelly/Jan live in Switzerland now. We had a great evening eating and drinking telling stories. Regan built a nice fire in the fireplace and it was great.  We are gonna have a fun week. I am still missing my camera. Guess I will have to but a new one soon since I cannot find mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive