About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec 1O-23

Well I made it back to the deer lease last night. Finally got some cold weather in . It should be nice till at least Thursday. Looks like it will be just me and John Callahan here this week. The week has moved on and not many deer to be seen. It has been really nice. Maggie doesn't like the real cold weather. It made the high 20"s for three days in a row. On Friday I found 10 pigs in Lil Ricks hog trap. He is going to come get them Sunday. On Friday Susan went to pick Sylvia up to go shopping and then they came on up to the lease. Rick came up after work. I cooked chicken on the smoker for supper and it was great. Saturday night we went to Livingston and ate Mexican food, We had a good. time.I am up early Sunday morning and it is raining and has really warmed up.

On Sunday the 16 both Susan and  Rick/Sylvia went home to  prepare for Christmas.so that left just me and Callahan. Kevin came up on Sunday evening and stayed till Tuesday.  I went in on Tuesday also . On Wed I went to babysit grand kids that night. Thursday morning I went back to the deer lease and brought our trailer home to clean up and get ready for our Junction trip. Found that I had one bad tire so I replaced it. I will put all new tires on it sometime before we head on our annual Canton trip. On Thursday night We met friends and ate Mexican food for Susan's Birthday. Friday I washed the trailer and shampooed the carpet and just basically cleaned everything. Susan picked up Mackenna and Ashley from school at lunch and they went shopping for Kenna birthday. On Saturday we went to Pam's for the Taylor Christmas. Everyone was there except for Kelly who for some reason didn't just drop in. (she just moved to Switzerland) and Kyle who had to work.  On Sunday Kyle/Kristin, Kevin, Mom, Mike/Kristi and the girls all cam to our house for supper. I still have not found my camera so I do not have many pictures except for what I take with my phone. If I don't find it soon I will have to break down and replace it.

Snuggle inside pillowcase


Susan , Mom, Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive