About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dec 28

Breakfast
Greg
Greg Regan Jan
I got up around 5 this morning. The temp was 25 but my  water didn't freeze to my trailer. No One else showed till about 7. The funny thing is that Kerry has chimes from the door going to her bedroom so they knew when I came in and left . Pretty sure Kerry is going to turn that off tomorrow morning. We all had breakfast and coffee later that morning. All the girls left  to go shopping. Greg shot his rifle and then we took off to finish filling the rest of the deer feeders. This was Jan"s first experience in the Hill Country. We got the news that Mike/Lavonna were gonna get to come today.  I did take a nap around one o'clock and it felt good. We got ready to go hunting and the Templeton's showed up. Greg and Jan went together and then Regan Mike and I left a little later. Both Mike and Greg killed spikes. This was Jan's first deer hunt and he froze in the stand. He got to see some deer. We had to trail both deer in the dark.  Jan opted to stay at the house by the fire and missed this experience. We had a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive