About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 11------Ozark, Ar -----Visiting Kinfolk

I slept really well last night. That drive yesterday really wore me out. I got up early and drank my coffee outside . It was a really nice morning. We finally got rolling and went to Bonnie"s house. Linda and Lou came over and we visited for several hours. Later we went to two winery's and bought a little wine. I also revisited an old catholic church which has to be one of the prettiest churches I have been in. It was built in the 1800"s. Later we went back to the trailer and chilled out the rest of the evening.
This church is in Altus on top of a mountain overlooking the valley 
Hard wood floors and pews
Thats a pipe organ in the top center

All the windows are stained glass
Yep, we bought a little winr

View from the church parking lot
Wine tasting rom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive