About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 5--------- A better day

It rained all night but stopped about 7 in the morning. Maggie and I was able to take a good walk and not get wet. I saw on TV that there was a gun show at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds so I called all the guys to see if they wanted to go with me. We left about 9:30. It was not as big a show as I expected but I did find a few things I wanted. The girls in the meantime found a quilt shop to go to. After we left the gun show we ate lunch and headed to camping world. Mike Templeton needed some caulk to fix a little water leak. We all got home about the same time. The evening was nice as the rain stayed away.We built a nice fire and had beans, cornbread and rice for supper.


1 comment:

  1. Glad the rain stopped so yall could go out and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive