About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18----Swim Meet

We made it home on Thursday. It was raining when we left and rained till we got past Marshall TX.We didn"t know it till we got home but we were about an hour ahead of all the severe weather they had  in North Texas. Sure glad we missed all that. On Friday I mowed all day. My cub cadet is just about done. I have had it for 7 years so its time I start looking for a new lawn tractor. On Saturday we went to our grand kids swim meet. If you have  never been to one its a whole lot of waiting and a few minutes of action. Mackenna and Ashley did a great job and each were in about four events. I am pretty sure Sam
mi had the best time just playing and eating. We got there about 8:00 am and left about 12:45.  We stopped on the way home and had a light lunch. Once we got home we just relaxed for the rest of the day.We were tired and didn't even swim.
Sammi

Sammi

Ashley

Ashley

Mackenna

Mackenna
Mackenna in action

Sammi in action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive