About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 15--Our last day and a rainy one

We got up this morning to cloudy skies. It threatened to rain all day. We drove over to Broken Bow , Ok  to see if a quilt shop was open for Susan. It was only about a 30 minute drive. The shop wasn't open so we headed back.  We did find a small river which has float trios that we would like to try in the future. The rain and wind started about supper time. I had started my charcoal fire but had to move everything under the trailer canopy. The rain wasn't bad but the wind blew so hard I had to give up on my propane cooker. I managed to cook all my vegetables and corn on my little electric grill. Hope its not raining in the morning as we are packing up and heading home.


Well its Thursday morning and it really rained hard last night. It is drizzling as I sit here and type this. Oh well I am gonna drink my coffee and when its daylight will start hooking up.
Yucky weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive