About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dec 14-21 A Slow Week

The weekend started out with a bang as we had all three grandaughters Saturday and Sunday. They were really good as Sammi watched movies and The big girls did arts and crafts. The went home on Sunday. On Monday night I went and watched Mackenna in a school choir program and they did really well. It warmed up on Tuesday and I went to the deer lease to pick up Ranger and bring home. I washed it that evening after I got home . The next day i washed the RV. That takes about 4 hours and is not one of my favorite jobs. We are getting the trailer ready to hit the road after Christmas. Susan has been running the roads doing last minute shopping and visiting friends. Next I took everything out of the trailer compartments and cleaned and then rearranged them.  Okay the next item on my list was to shampoo the carpets and I got that done on Friday. I now need a break from all this work.  Friday night we went out with George and Delilah to eat crawfish and seafood. It was a fun night. To day is Saturday and i plan on doing nothing much but some reading and napping. It has been a warm week but we have a cold front blowing in today with a little rain. 

2 comments:

  1. Friend.

    give me a help. thank you~

    would you sponsor me $ 20,000? Because my father is very sick in the hospital,I have no money to pay for medical
    expenses.

    In china medical expenses are very expensive overhead.

    I have no way!!!I hope you can give me a help.

    my paypal ID is qwb0330@gmail.com

    thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive