About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Dec 4-13 Deer Lease, Home,Peyton

There is not a lot of news to report. I spent most of my time at the Deer Lease. It was cold and wet. We have not had this much early cold weather in years. Susan has been sewing at home. I came home last Sunday thinking just for a few days. However Susan sent me to Bryan to get Kristin and Peyton so they could visit. Kristen has been helping Susan with her sewing orders for Christmas and Peyton has been just chilling out.  He is really growing and always happy. he will be five months old on the 21. He can roll over now and is eating cereal and apple sauce.  In the mean time I decided to bring the trailer home from the lease. I was afraid it might keep raining and I couldn't get it out easily. Got it home so I just need to wash it, shampoo the carpets, clean out all the storage compartments and restock the pantry.We plan on hitting the road sometime after Christmas. On another note Kevin called on Tuesday and said he had to be at Moss Hill for work Thursday morning. He has been in Cushing,OK since August. He was  glad to get back but it was short notice. He had taken Misty back with him after Thanksgiving because they told him he would be there till March, but things are fluid in the construction business. Kristen and Peyton leave Saturday morning and then our other three grand kids come for the weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like you would get along great with our son..He is a big hunter, bow and gun..got himself a nice Buck this Fall..Thanks for checking out our blog...You have a great one too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive