About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12/30/13 A first for us at Camping world

I actually woke up feeling better this morning but Susan had a scratchy throat.It was pretty cool outside about 35. We loaded up and headed to San Marcos so Susan could go to the Vera Bradley store at the outlet mall. She had a couple of coupons to use and found her some neat stuff there. I sat in the truck and read in my Kindle, We left there and went to Camping World which is usually a kiss of death on the pocketbook. We didn't buy anything while we were there, mainly because we will be in the area for awhile and will be back later.  The day never really warmed up and stayed overcast.   Our plans were to go on to Cabala's but I wasn't feeling good so we headed back to the trailer. We ate a late lunch and took a nap. Later that evening I tried getting my satellite tv to work, After about a hour on the phone with dish we think my Winegard carryout satellite is not working correctly. Its only 2 years old but I am going to call Winegard tomorrow  for help.  With it still cold and windy I didn't cook outside so we just went and ate Mexican food at a little place near here. No pics today as I didn't even take my camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive