About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 1,2015 A Super Bowl Day

We just stayed around camp this morning. I washed my clothes early and Susan did hers when she got up. This was our last full day here.. Once again its supposed to be raining tomorrow. I went ahead and loaded all of our outside stuff. It was a nice day, not really cold at all. I did build a little fire and cooked breakfast outside.Around 3 I dropped Susan off at Teresa's shop and I headed to her house. Joel and I went to buy some beer for the Super Bowl. When we got back we sat on the patio and waited on the girls to get home. Later that evening we watched the game and ate wings  Being the party animal I am we made it to halftime before we headed home.
A nice day to chill

A wonderful evening to sit and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive