About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feb 9,2015 Rainy then Sunshine

It was was a dreary morning.The temperature was warm but we had a slight drizzle.We watched the fishing boats head out again.After it quit Susan washed our clothes and we just sat by the water.Maggie and I took a nice long walk.When I got back we ran out to fill up the truck and get a few things. Tomorrow we head to Fort Pickens. After getting back I rode my bike to the beach. Susan didn't go as she had a little back pain, It turned out really sunny. I walked in the water for awhile and then just sat for a little while.On the way back I was riding out of the parking lot and I saw a nice 10 pt buck cross the road. He wasn't in a hurry but I couldn't get my camera on him in time. Later on the way back a little fawn stepped out to feed. It wasn't scared of me at all. After getting a few pics I left it still feeding. That evening I built a little fire, cooked supper and retired for the night.
 sailboats moored in the lagoon

Shell Island 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive