About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Feb 4,2015 Rainy Start and then Sun

It rained all night sometimes pretty hard. It drizzled most of the morning till about 10. We just watched tv most of the morning. Once the rain stopped I cooked breakfast outside. We ate inside as the north wind picked up pretty good. About 1 the clouds blew away and we had pretty blue skies with lots of sunshine. We sat outside the rest of the day.Susan did our laundry and I started putting up all the outside stuff as we leave in the morning. I cooked hamburgers for supper and we just watched tv till bedtime. Yep, a pretty slow day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive