About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Feb 12,2015 Our Last Day at Fort Pickens

It was a nice sunny day today. The temperature warmed up but the winds picked back up. We just piddled around and I decided to go to the Navel Air Museum. Susan found a quilt shop and I dropped her off and then headed to the address of the museum. It was on the Naval Air Base and on the approach in the visitor lanes there was a sign that said no weapons allowed. That was a problem for me as I was carrying my 9mm on me and also had another gun in the truck. I didn't know the museum was on the air base or I would have done something different. I made a u-turn and headed back to Susan. I went ahead and filled up with diesel since we were leaving tomorrow. When Susan was finished we headed back to the trailer. I took a little nap and then Maggie and I did our usual walk. Later I loaded up most of my outside things in the truck.We have had a good trip but it has been cooler than normal. Thank God for global warming or we might have really been cold.
Clear and cold today



latest pics of Peyton and Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive