About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015 A lazy day for us

The kids all left to go skiing early this morning. It wasn't quite as cold as it had been. We didn't do much today just chilled out. We ran to the store and got stuff for fajitas. I did the chicken and pork on the grill and Susan sauteed the veggies in a skillet. We combined it all in a crock pot and added fajita seasoning. I have never tried this before but it turned out good. It stayed gray and overcast all day.I had a nice outside fire for awhile. After about an hour it started misting so I went in. The kids all got in about 6 and we had a rather quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive