About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 5,2015 Just a day to relax

It was about 17 when I got up this morning. I slept late , till about 6:30 am. I made a nice little fire and drank my coffee while watching the sun come up over the mountains. I didn't bring any of my good cameras and now wish I had. My phone does a nice job in the daylight but lacking in dusky conditions.Susan and Carol probably got up around 8. We just piddled around all morning. We headed to Bigfork and Kalispel . We ate a lunch at Norms News in Kalispel . We have been here before but always in the summer when its very crowded. We had a buffalo burger, fries, and a scoop of ice cream. After another brief stop in Walmart for Susan to get her a sewing machine and for me to get a bigger coffee pot we headed home. The mountains are pretty with snow on them. The rest of the evening we just sat in the living room and enjoyed the view and watching the deer feed. We  had taco soup for supper and it was pretty good. Just a relaxing day.
Norms News 

Regan/Kerrys  Cabin

Our view from the living room 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive