About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Feb 14-March 2 Home for Awhile

 We were glad to be home for a little while. It was a colder trip than normal in Florida. We have seen a few nice days since we got back. I washed the trailer and both vehicles. I  went to the deer lease one day and rode around. We have gone to the grand kids soccer and basketball games. We made a trip to Bryan to see Peyton and Luke. We ended up canceling our Canton trip due to the snow and ice storms. That's the first time in the last 15 years we didn't go. After watching the weather on the news I was glad we didn't go. Because of that cancelled trip I was able to go to the "Ole Farts Reunion". This was the 10th year meeting with all the guys I worked with at Exxon. I know that I"m tired of this winter and ready for spring. Having said that we are hopping on a plane Wed morning flying to Bigfork, Montana for two weeks.  Kristi/Mike and the grand kids are going there for spring break to go skiing. Luckily for us the weather is supposed to warm up and it should be really nice while we are there.
Luke

Peyton


Nana Luke Peyton

Getting Clean

Nice day at the deer lease

Ole Farts Reunion


Sammis soccer game

Ashley basketball game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive