About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 13, 2015 A Good Day

This was the kids last day here. They didn't go skiing today. Everyone but me and Sammi slept in. Mike and Kristi went into town for a massage. Susan,Carol,Kenna, and Ashley went to Kalispiel shopping. Sammi and I stayed home. They  all met up at Norms News for lunch. Sammi and I built a fire outside.  We threw corn out for the deer. We went bear and lion hunting, though we didn't see any. We climbed rocks and then had lunch. Sammi took a nap after that. She woke up about the time everyone got home. That night we went to eat supper at an Italian restaurant. It was exceptional. Tomorrow the kids fly home
Ashley

Susan  Mackenna

Sammi

Sammi and I on top of the rock

Sammi

Sammi Mackenna Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive