About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 6, 2015 Echo Lake and the Grandkids Arrive

I slept late again this morning about 6 when I got up. It wasnt as cold as yesterday only about 26.I had about 8 deer feeding in front. We just lounged around most of the morning . We  decided to head up towards Jewel Basin. Its a great place in the summer time but we couldnt get there due to snow. We drove around Echo Lake and it was frozen.Its funny that there is so much snow then in some places and then not in other places. We saw several folks ice fishing. We left there and went back to Bigfork so I could get some corn to feed the deer. While getting the corn about 5 turkeys came strutting across. Evidently there is not much pressure on them here.We headed back to the cabin and chilled the rest of the evening.We had to go to the airport to pick up the kids at 9:20. Their plane was on time and we got back home about 11. Another late night for me.
road to the cabin

deer feeding

Echo Lake

one fisherman


evening walk
turkey crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive