About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 10, 2015 Its Deserted Here Now

I did some internet searching on my truck this morning. Its throwing a code which says lift pump problem. That could be it as I think its fuel related. It cranked and ran fine this morning. We elected to stay home today since it was Sunday, didnt want to take a chance of getting stranded. Tomorrow I will take it to a shop to get checked out. Took a few walks in the park in between rain showers. Susan sewed most of the day. The park was full last night but by supper time there was only one other rv in our loop.I think it is going to be a nice quiet week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive