About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 9, 2015 Just Relaxing

I got up early this morning mainly because my back ached. Maggie and I took a dawn walk and we saw a few deer. It never rained but the wind did really blow. Later we went to New Braunfels for Susan to go to Hobby Lobby and of course Camping World..We went back to camp and just chilled the rest of the day. Susan did some sewing and I did some napping and resting. That evening we went to eat Mexican food. On the way back our truck just died. No reason for it, I cranked it and it turned over a little and started up. Came back to the trailer with no problem. I think I will get the fuel filter changed cause it seemed like it was starving for fuel. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive