About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 12 2015 A Rainy Day

We had a light drizzle this morning .I went out and put our awning down so we could sit outside. Due to the winds I put the awning up every night. . The rain was off and on so Maggie and I did get a little walk in. Lots of animals were feeding such as deer and rabbits. When I got back I cooked a little breakfast. We went into New Braunfels and piddled around. We came back thru Sattler and ate at little place called the front porch grill. Just a little dive with great burgers. I got news on my truck and it wasn't good but still hope to have it back by Thursday. It stayed pretty cool all day and we just sat outside and relaxed.
She is watching us

This cat was just chilling

Maggie is trailing and the cat is hiding in the fire pit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive