About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, May 15, 2015

May 14,2015 A Good Last Day

The rain was over when we got up this morning. Maggie and I took a nice long walk. There were lots of deer feeding .About 8:30 the auto shop called and said my truck was ready. I headed to New Braunsfel to pick it up. Susan stayed and did some more sewing. If I had really believed my truck would have been ready this early today we might have hooked up and gone on home.We decided to stay one more night and just chill out. It was a pretty day we enjoyed it. There were lots of campers coming in  getting ready for the weekend. We had happy hour and I cooked burgers in the grill. Later I loaded most everything so I wont have much to do in the morning.
Taking a lunch break

Maggie watching the park

The deer are feeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive