About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 11, 2015 Truck Aches & Back Aches

I took my truck into the shop early this morning. They are going to try and work my truck into their schedule to have me out by Thursday. My truck ran fine all the way in but I"m still wanting to get it checked out. It took Enterprise two hrs to come pick me up but i got the shop rate of $24.00 dollars a day plus one tank of gas free for my time... I finally got back to the park by 12:30 .  My back had been hurting all morning so I took some back pills and took a nap. Susan just sewed all day. She said that there was one strong rainstorm this morning and Maggie was neurotic. When I got up i felt better so Maggie and I took a little walk. We saw several deer and two jackrabbits. Two more RVs showed up in our loop so that makes five of us happy campers. We had a nice evening doing nothing.
I dont think this will pull my trailer

Saw a few deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive