About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 12 2015 A Day Of Rest

I must have really been tired last night. I slept till 7 this morning. I haven’t done that in years. Anyway I got up and drank my coffee outside.  It was a nice morning. Maggie and I took a little walk and we saw a few deer. Susan slept till after 8. She joined me outside. It was about 81 but the humidity is low so it still felt good. After a while we cleaned up and went to Abilene and had breakfast.  We stopped at the grocery store and picked up steak and potatoes for supper. We just chilled the rest of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive