About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, August 3, 2015

August 2 2015 Our Last Day Here

It was the warmest morning we have had in a while. It was about 56 degrees. I built a nice fire and we sat outside for most of the morning. We started picking up things as we are moving tomorrow. I sure hate to leave this place; the only drawback is no internet service. It stayed overcast all day and it never got above 65. Susan did some sewing and I just piddled.  Come evening I built our last fire here. One of our best evenings with very little wind. I smothered some potatos and grilled steak for supper.  We head to northern New Mexico tomorrow.
Eleven Mile Lake

We are camped in those mountains above the lake about 9100 ft

Our last campfire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive