About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 4 2015 Driving the Enchanted Circle

Dadgum it was brisk when I got up, about 42 degree. I put the furnace on and took Maggie on a little walk. Dispersed camping has spoiled me as I can just turn Maggie loose and I can start my generator anytime. Most campgrounds here have quiet time from 6am to 10 pm. I have been trying to sleep later but 6:30 has been as late as I can do. Anyway we had a beautiful morning. We decided to drive the Enchanted Circle. This makes big loop thru the ski areas.  We left Eagle Nest and went thru Red River,Questa,Taos, and Angel Fire. It is a very scenic drive.When we got back we just relaxed around camp. There are lots of prairie dogs here and they just run around in the grass and bark.Maggie would love to chase them.I did some deer down by the lake. Susan set up her machine outside and did some sewing. It warmed up to about 75 degrees;.
We have one hummingbird visiting here


Love this Gate


Its a tough life

There everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive