About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7 2015 Angel Fire and Red River

It was a cold morning this morning, I don't know how cold because when we moved yesterday I forgot my thermometer which was on my trailer tire. I did find it later but it was kind of flat. Anyway I made almost all summer with it and that's a record for me. We went into Angel Fire for breakfast. At first the little cafe we were in was not quite what I expected. There breakfast menu was very strange. As luck would have it they had a special with eggs,sausage and beignets. It turned out really good and I would go back. We left there and traveled to Coyote Creek State Park. While we were not impressed with the park it was a pretty drive.We headed back to the trailer for awhile. We drove to Red River and walked the streets there doing a little shopping. After that we headed home and relaxed the rest of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive