About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 31 2015 Salida Colorado

Maggie and I got up pretty early this morning. Susan spent the night in Salida with Cup. I had set out new mouse traps last night and finally caught the Wyoming Field Mouse. He wouldn”t go near the glue traps but peanut butter enticed him to the new trap. Hope hes the only one. I then headed to Salida to get my oil changed and meet Susan. On the way I saw 5 hot air balloons . I watched one land and another was descending but the other 3 went on. There also were a lot of antelope feeding on the way. I met Susan and Cup for lunch. We ate at a little cafĂ© on the river. After lunch we headed separate ways and then met up again about 3. We went to a furniture store that the man hand makes. He has a lot of neat stuff. Funny that he grew up in Channelview,Tx and lived in Beaumont before moving up here. We headed on home after that. When we got home it had come quite a rain there. It was 57 and wet. We just went  in and watched tv the rest of the night.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive