About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April 8, 2019 A Day of Rest

When Susan got up this morning she couldn't hardly walk. Her bursitis had flared up probably from all the walking and sitting in the metal chairs the last two days. We decided to just stay at the trailer and rest up. Mackenna"s team won both of their games today. They flew back home about five o'clock. Susan took some pain medication and slept most of the day. I needed to find a wheel for my trailer spare tire. That turned out to be a 4 hour affair as nobody had what I needed. Finally found one and they got me fixed up. I just chilled around the rest of the day watching the weather. We were lucky and all the bad weather missed us. Tomorrow we head to just east of Nashville TN.
Maggie and I cooked breakfast

Now we are cooking supper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive