About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

12/31/13 Last Day of theYyear

I got up this morning feeling better as far as my cold is going, cough is almost gone and talking much better. Unfortunately my back is not so well. Yesterday when I was in Camping World. I was checking different generators for their weight to see what I could handle and now I know. Old age not always fun. We got ready and headed to Cabala":s. It is one of my favorite stores to go to. You used to be able to get some good deals on after Christmas sales but not anymore. Po Boys need not come here. I hobbled around for a couple of hours and only bought a compass. Susan found a couple of pair of shoes and a few shirts. We then went to a little Mexican restaurant in old downtown Buda and had a light lunch. We left there and went to a thrift shop that Abby had told Susan about but didn't find anything there. Back to the trailer to rest. The sun finally came out and it turned into a pretty day. I took my satellite dome apart and watched it work. It is definitely locking on to the wrong satellite. I will call Winegard Thursday for a little tech help. Susan, Maggie and I took a nice little walk and then sat by the fire till dark. I grilled chicken and veggies for our New Years Eve supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive