About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014 The rain finally stops in Fort Pickens




 It was still drizzling when I got up this morning. Maggie and I still took a quick walk. When Susan got up we just watched the morning news. After breakfast we decided to ride around since it was still nasty weather. When we got back the rain had stopped. We both took a little nap and then I rode my bike for a while. I checked my battery voltage and it was still good. I hooked the battery charger up to the old battery and it took a charge.  Hmm, we will see what’s going on.  Later I built a fire and we sat outside. The wind made it feel pretty chilly. We grilled hamburgers for supper. Pretty much a laid back day. We should have a much prettier week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive