About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014 A Pretty Day at the Fort

Today was just a pretty day. I cooked breakfast outside this morning and we sat in the sunshine for awhile. We drove to the historical section of Pensacola just looking around. We found a great seafood market and bought some grouper, shrimp and scallops. We may have to go back before we leave. When we got back Susan did some sewing and napping. I rode my bike to Fort Pickens and climbed around the old walls. There is a really good bike trail here. When I got back I took a little nap also. Maggie and I took a nice walk ton the bay side. She really wasn't impressed with the water. I cooked the shrimp and scallops for supper. We had just another relaxing day.

Seafood Market


Road to Fort Pickens




Bike Trail

Freshwater Marsh

Sewing away




Inside the market
This is as close as  Maggie will get to the water

Taking a break
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive