About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, May 16, 2014

May 15,2014 A CHILLY MORNING

I got up this morning and it was cold. Yep, its  the middle of May and the temperature was 42. I had to turn the furnace on in the trailer. It did warm up when the sun came out and became a nice day. The wind was much calmer and I cooked breakfast outside.There is going to be a street rod show here this weekend. We sat outside and watched new arrivals with their cars. I also like watching the small planes takeing off and landing. Adam and Lori got here about 2:00 pm. We loaded up with them and headed to find their B&B. It.was about 10 miles out of town on Tivydale road. We found it and it is a nice little place.We headed to town so the girls could do some shopping. I did find a couple of places that interested me. We had a nice evening. In the morning they are going to climb Enchanted Rock. I really wanted to go but because my back is still tender I decided to pass this time.



Peaceful Hills

Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive