About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19,2014 Playing with Peyton

I was sitting at the Verizon store when they opened this morning. I was out in 15 minutes with my phone working. New phones can be a pain. Not a lot to say about today other than we played with Peyton all day. He is  a happy baby and really active.He can almost stand up alone, not quite there yet. We had a lot of fun with him today. We head home in  the morning. Kristi leaves  for Africa  in 10 days so we will help keep the girls till she gets back .Then we will head out for the summer.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive