About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 16,2014 Cell Phone Crashing

Today didn’t start out too good, I got news that my aunt had a stroke and also the wife of one of my second cousins had a stroke. My phone picked today to start not working.  I could text on it but not talk. I will probably have to get a new phone. How did we ever get along before cell phones.  Adam and Lori went and climbed Enchanted Rock this morning and then met us at the trailer for lunch. We then headed out to tour a couple of winerys. It was a really nice day and we had a good time. After that we headed back into town and did some shopping. We then went to a little bar and grill and had supper.  Finally we headed back to the trailer all worn out.  
Becker Vineyards

Woodrose Vineyards

Silver Creek Bar & Grill
Nice Car Hauler

Nice cars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive