About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 19, 2014

May 18, 2014 Headed to Bryan to see Peyton

We left Fredricksburg today and headed to Byran. We just took our time as the winds were really blowing. We stopped in Johnson City and had brunch. I stopped once in Caldwell to walk around a little and stretch my back. We made it to Byran about 3:30. I git the trailer setup and we took a little nap. About 5 we headed over to Kyles. Peyton had just went down for a nap, but he got up and played the rest of the evening. He   has grown so much. I took a lot of pictures with my new phone but for some reason when I send them by email they will  not open on my laptop. I also cannot download apps. Back to Verizon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive