About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 4, 2014

July 3 2014 Another Nice Day

Not a whole lot new to talk about today. It was another  beautiful day on the river here. We went into Dolores to check our messages and texts. I dropped Susan off at the quilt shop and then went to the library to use their wi-fi. It takes some getting used to having no cell service in camp. When we got back Susan did some sewing and I filled the water tank on the trailer. We only have electric here , no water/sewer hookups. I have a 45 gallon water bladder which I fill and then I use a small electric pump to fill the trailer. It works great. We just relaxed the rest of the day. I grilled pork chops and squash for supper,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive