About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, June 26, 2015

JJuine 23 2015 Cascade Campground-------We Have Hummingbirds

It was another brisk morning. I took Maggie on her usual morning walk and then made some coffee. Susan got up as I was building a nice fire to sit by. We sat by the fire for about two hrs. I finally got up and cooked breakfast. Susan sewed most of the morning as I piddled around outside. We went to town and went to the library so I could use the wi-fi.  I don’t mind not having phone service but I miss using the Internet. We also went and got a humming bird feeder. We ate a light lunch in town and then explored the countryside. We went back to camp and relaxed the rest of the night. It only took about 15 minutes after when hung the feeder up that the first humming bird showed up. We watched several for a couple of hours.
Chalk Creek



Zoom to middle of picture. This buck crossed Main  street and headed thru parking lot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive