About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 20, 2015 Our Last Day in Laveta

 We woke up to another nice morning about 57. I didn"t do much except sit around and visit with different neighbors.  Susan and some other ladies went to a little arts/craft show in the city park. When she got back I went and filled the truck up. We will be leaving in the morning. We are headed to a small campground in the mountains above Salida. Not sure if we will have cell service so my blogs will be erratic for the next 7 days or so. After we got up from our naps we went to the soda fountain in the grocery store and got some dipped cone ice cream. We sat outside the rest of the evening. We sure hate to leave this place.I didnt take any pictures today to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive