About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 10 A Really Gorgeous Day

 I was up early as usual. I took my morning walk just at daylight. The campground is full for the weekend. Canyon Lake is really low. This doesn"t bode well for the summer. When I got back it was just chilly enough to have a little fire while sitting outside drinking my coffee. It was really quiet except for the birds singing. I cooked us a little breakfast and then the ladies went on a quilt shop run.  Us guys went to a few gun shops in the area but didn"t find much. When we got back I just read and took a nap. We got a call to meet the ladies at San Marcos for a late lunch. After that we all went to  rum distillery somewhere outside Wimberley. I don"t drink rum but it was a pleasant time under the trees with the wind blowing just enough. After that we headed back to camp.  Jamie/Belinda cooked chicken and sausage for supper . It was a really nice evening.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive